Customer related processes
The ISO Navigator™ database hyperlinks the ISO 9000:2005 principles and the ISO 9001:2008 requirements; and explains them in plain English with practical guidance.
If you're looking for more up-to-date guidance on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018, click here.
Our range of ISO 9001:2015 quality manuals and integrated manual templates cover the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, and offer an easy way to implement and document your organization's quality management system or integrated management system.
ISO 9001:2008: Reviewing product requirements 7.2.2
Your process must include a step for reviewing product requirements and ensuring the organizational capability to meet those requirements. You should conduct a review of customer requirements before order acceptance:
- Ensure product requirement are defined
- Ensure product requirement are agreed
- Ensure any amendments to the specification are agreed
- Ensure any amendments to the specification are communicated
- Ensure your organization is able to achieve the stated requirements
- Maintain records