Management system guidance
ISO Navigator Pro™ is a free tool that provides practical, expert guidance for businesses wishing to interpret and better implement the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
Our range of templates cover the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, and offer an easy way to implement your next management system.
8.1.1 Operational planning and control - general
Have controls for hazards and risk controls been planned and included in operational controls and do these allow for capabilities of the workforce? Are these documented where necessary? Arrangements for planning, implementing and controlling the processes needed to ensure:
- Assessments of hazards and management of risk
- Risk assessments;
- Safety analysis;
- Design Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (DFMEA);
- Process Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (PFMEA);
- Failure Modes Effects & Criticality Analyses (FMECA);
- Fault tree analysis.
- Analysis, reporting and communication of occurred events
- Data collection and analysis;
- Internal escalation process;
- Mandatory reporting;
- Safety alert reports;
- Operating performance and trends;
- Lessons learned;
- Industry experience;
- Safety reviews.
- Training and communication
- Health and safety policies;
- Promoting a safety culture;
- Safety training;
- Awareness initiatives;
- Safety notices, safety alerts;
- Individual reporting mechanisms.
Using the Hazard Identification Register as basis, formally risk assess each activity and risk, and implement the necessary controls as appropriate. Provide awareness briefings to all affected workers and contractors.
More information on PDCA
Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
Want to know more?
- Read our customer's feedback
- Client list - who's using our templates?
- How the templates are formatted and download examples
- Why we use turtle diagrams and process maps
- What's the difference between a process and a procedure?
- About documented information
A certificate guarantees the information your internet browser is receiving now originates from the expected domain - https://www.iso9001help.co.uk. It guarantees that when you make a purchase, sensitive data is encrypted and sent to the right place, and not to a malicious third-party.
Free PDCA guidance
ISO Navigator™ is our FREE online training tool that shows you how to apply the principles of PDCA to your operations. We also offer many helpful templates that get you on the road to documenting your management system, please visit the download page.